it's not about who you spend the most time with...
it's who you have the best memories with.


Friday, December 25, 2009

the snow's coming down...

Well here we are, another Christmas has snuck up on us. It is hard to believe that this year is pretty much over. Wow 2009, we had some good times...I hate to see you go so fast. Anyway...let us focus on the present...now...I have plenty of time to reflect about the year later, are we seeing foreshadowing? Yes! Okay let's leave English class...sorry.

I love this time of year. I love the Christmas season! I love Christmas music. I love Christmas Ex-trava-gan-zas! I love S to the Now! :)

Okay, okay...I think you've got it...I love this season.

But let us not forget about the reason for the season...immaculate conception...yes I said that. Jesus, YES YES! O come, O come all ye faithful...Rejoice, rejoice Emmanuel...O come let us adore him, Christ the Lord. Nothing better than getting to say thank you to our gracious God and celebrating the birth of Jesus.

However, I feel not as though I should go into great detail...so I will leave you with this as I am snuggled up on the couch and the lights are turned way down low, as it snows while sipping on my hot chocolate....

Merry Christmas to all,
and all a good night!

Two Seasons by Ben Heine.
-------
I want this to be my driveway...
Oh wait! It is...my dream of a white Christmas came true! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment