it's not about who you spend the most time with...
it's who you have the best memories with.


Monday, March 28, 2011

running back to you...

so it's official...i just had my last spring break as a 'student'.  that alone in itself is somewhat weird to me.  one, because i never thought this day would come. two, it makes me feel old and grown uppy.  however, it was definitely one of the better breaks i have had.  it involved: great friends, great food, great trips, great music, and great family time. 

in approximately 46 days i will have my second degree...only one more to get after this one. yes, you read that write. (sorry a little play on words! no?)  i will be getting another degree after this one.  but after a few years, gotta take some time off and let my brain deflate.  but after it you can start calling me Docta J! :)  some days i am ready to be older, just so i can say that i have NOT been in school for three-forths of my life.  i look forward to that day.

but not too much else is going on here in me-ville.  other than i was able to get away from school for a bit and spend some good quality time with friends, you know who you are and i could not say how much i love you and how thankful i am for you in these small words. 

now i will basically not have a life until april 18th, aka after my comprehensive exams are over...ten days worth of exams sounds like pure excitement right?  no?  if you want to watch someone freak out for ten days, call me and bring popcorn...this could get interesting people!  i'm just saying.  but until april 18th i am signing off.  so i will leave you with this picture and final thought...  happy spring!

me and some beautiful ladies that i love dearly.



---------------
oh when push starts shoving,
you're left with nothing,
just know we'll always be,
family.

No comments:

Post a Comment