it's not about who you spend the most time with...
it's who you have the best memories with.


Monday, November 21, 2011

over due and lately...

okay so i officially win the award for the worst blooger of the year.

question...so what's been going on in the past few months?

answer...hmmm well let us see where to start.  i have my master's degree. that's exciting right? it's really weird to think about more than anything...but it holds a nice little spot in my office. what office? yes i have one! :) i attempt to mold young minds on the daily for the most part.  my students are pretty funny.  so where is this office you might be wondering? well i did it...i made the move out of russvegas. weird? i know right? but it is for the best...sometimes you have to get away to appreciate what you have.

so i am living by myself. how do i feel about that? i actually love it a lot.  not that i don't miss my previous roomies...i do. but it's something i always wanted to do for a period in my life.  i think i lucked out too on my place...it's a cute little townhouse 2 bed and 1.5 bath. i am finding myself constantly thinking of things i think i "need" to continue to make it more homie...it's getting there but i enjoy doing it too.  it's something i have always wanted to do. however i do want to paint the walls sometimes.  i still have a lot to do upstairs but it'll come together eventually...or that's what i tell myself to make me feel better about it. :)

i am also learning the lay of the land...not that it's too hard to learn but i am still getting to know all the "cool" places in town.  i think the move def makes me feel more and more comfortable with moving to a completely new place possibly out of state...???  who knows...i guess we'll see.

in other good news...i think i found a church here too. so that makes me extremely happy! that was something i was def worried about when moving, especially going to churches by myself. i mean let's be honest...who enjoys that? okay you might but you're in a slim population. i'm just saying.

anyways...who is ready for christmas? umm this kid...i got a little crafty on sunday. i think i am going to designate sunday as craft day and i am working on making my second bedroom my craft room! :) i'm p to the umped about it.
so...too soon? i think not...



so before i leave you i just want to give a shout out to a lifelong friend who has a brilliant blog about crafts, life, and fun...mrs. broadhurst! check her out! :)


------------------
sometimes a goodbye is
simply a see you later.
-rip ac brown iii-

2 comments:

  1. I love the update! Thanks for the shout out ma'am! Miss you tons and can't wait to see you at Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you're having a awesome time! what's life without new experiences.
    so where did you move!?

    ReplyDelete