it's not about who you spend the most time with...
it's who you have the best memories with.


Sunday, August 12, 2012

gravity...

so a quick/partial up-to-date...

once again it is the middle of wedding season. aka errrbody is getting married errrweekend.  aka no free weekends.  sad day.  well not really because i do enjoy seeing my friendlies getting married, maybe we should have wedding festivals...much like music fesitvals?  now i don't know about you, but i think this could really take off.  right?  like austin wedding limits.  watch out!  you could just wedding hop because it would NOT be crashing.  yep, i think i have found a solution people then we can all plan vacays and other weekend trips during the summer.  winner winner wedding cake for dinner!

anyway...now to the goodies.

let's see here. i am pretty settled in the fort now.  i can't believe in about two weeks marks my one year here. how crazy is that?  pretty crazy!  that's for sure.  it has gone by pretty fast and i have loved every minute of my job.  my office is never a dull moment, that's for sure.  i have some sweet co-workers and a pretty awesome boss too.  that's one thing i am always grateful for...i seem to have always been able to be in a great work environment.  can't complain there.

another for sure thing. is it fall yet? i mean good gravy...it's hotter than a two dollar pistol outside.  i don't know about you guys but i'm not necessarily made for the heat. i'm just saying.  i'm pretty sure cold weather is in my blood.  now don't get me wrong, i do enjoy being outside and doing things, BUT this is when my wardrobe of choice is gym clothes and my hair is a hot mess on my head...not when i am dressed in my work wardrobe and i am sweating before i make it to my car.  now that my friends, is not a GOOD TIME. thumbs down.

i am just ready for cold weather...hot chocolate...sweat pants...layers...scarves...mittens...boots...autumn air...coffee dates. oh me oh my that sounds like heaven....not the current weather situation we have been having.

so cheers to cold weather...


and here is to all my students trying to register during late open registration next week...



-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 we got all the memories,
so much more we can't see...

No comments:

Post a Comment