it's not about who you spend the most time with...
it's who you have the best memories with.


Sunday, March 22, 2009

time after time.

You know you can't hum cheaptrick...
it just doesn't work that way.

So here I am 2:16 in the a.m. and it's currently 53 degrees and mostly cloudy with a wind chill on 53 degrees and humidity of 70% and that's your local on the 8's.

It is officially Spring Break and I can't wait to be homes. It will be a nice week of relaxing, laking it up, and possibly going floating on the river with one of my besties.

This first post is lame, I apologize...but aren't they always?

Any who, I need to pack for the week still. I strongly dislike packing, mainly because I never know what I want to wear in the future...

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift that's why its called the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment