it's not about who you spend the most time with...
it's who you have the best memories with.


Friday, April 3, 2009

well well well...

We're on the brink of another TGIF. [kickin' it oldschool.]

So the first week after spring break was too crazy/busy than I would have liked for it to be.  Tests/Finishing up my application for Grad School/Softball/Working out/LIFE/NO SLEEPY...sounds like a sweet week, right?  Anywho...

SB Recap:

-Loads of not planning.
-Time to work on my journal for someone.
-QT with the rents. :)
-Running and teaching one of our dogs how to catch a frisbee in the air.
-Crossing over...to Twilight.
-Movie watching with my dad, one of my fav things to do.
-Catching up with some besties from home.

That's about it for now...I am too tired to think of anything clever to write, so I'll quite while I think I'm ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment