it's not about who you spend the most time with...
it's who you have the best memories with.


Thursday, May 7, 2009

it's a bittersweet symphony.

So I am graduating in 9 days...weird? YES!

It feels like only yesterday I was a wee little freshman yesterday. Wow, time does fly when you are having fun...they were not kidding when they came up with that one!

I will be back in the fall starting my Masters, but I will not be an undergrad any more meaning less fun for me, for sure. But hopefully not. Well I don't really know, but I do know I will probably be super busy and I will be focusing on several different things. I am ready for it though...I think.

Things I will miss:
  • Seeing the people who I have spent the last 4 years with.
  • Being on campus, dorm life was fun...had it's downs but overall F-U-N!
  • Riding on elevators with Tyler and Zach Steg.
  • My PT time with Jenn.
  • Random Happy Hours at Sonic.
  • My view from the 501 and the animal crackers. *which are still there...SURPRISE!*
  • Fun running and being stupid.
  • Great corn dog hunts.
  • Coffee slushies with Chels. mmmmmmhhhh...we're going to have to invest in one.
  • Coffee with Beerandom.
  • Finding 'ZACH WAS HERE!' on my belongings.
  • Seeing friends on a daily basis.
  • The caf...I know right?!
  • 3 a.m. doughnut runs.
  • Days at the lake...getting in trouble at the lake.
  • Taking 'signs'.
  • The Dover Lights.
  • Nebo Runs.
  • YOU!
  • Cuatro!
  • The 501!
  • My 'Lil Queer and Minnie Anns.
  • All my new freshie friends.

Pieces of advice:
  • Just do it...no REGRETS!
  • Love everyone.
  • Judging is not allowed.
  • Embrace the time you have, it goes by too fast.
  • Try not to cry when your roomie moves out.
  • If you fail a test...the world is not going to end. *That's a hard one.*
  • Don't be a hermit...meet people.
  • No drama no no no no drama. It's for yo mama.
Life...Laugh...Love
Man I Love College!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on graduating! I love you!

    ReplyDelete