it's not about who you spend the most time with...
it's who you have the best memories with.


Saturday, May 23, 2009

Lord get me outta this city tonight...

This time next week I will be in Chicago! Am I excited?

DEFINITELY! :)

I will be leaving May 30th and I will return on July 25th...then off to Cali-forn-ia...Cal-forn-ia...Here I Coooooome!


This summer is going to be full of adventures and experiences and I can not wait...but I will miss the A-R-K-A-N-S-AS.

In other news...

I graduated college! Which still is kind of weird, I feel like I'm on a regular summer break...I mean yeah I will be back in the fall. However, it will be a lot different. Definitely less hang out time and I will be off campus...where? ...good question. Surprisingly I'm not too worried about it at the moment, which is a rare thing.

I don't really have anything clever to say other than...I just finished watching p.s. i love you. and it confirmed me moving to Ireland one day, but that's all I have for you now.


they say the wind is everyone that you have ever loved.
grazing their lips upon your cheek.

2 comments:

  1. i just wrote in my journal the other day and wrote out the top 3 places i want to visit. ireland was number 1. i had no idea you wanted to go too!!! this must happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for commenting on my blog! i'm going to miss you. Colorodo is beautiful! I love it here, but I miss my family. I have met some amazing girls too! So I hope you have a great day! Love you! Praying for you girl.

    Christina

    ReplyDelete