it's not about who you spend the most time with...
it's who you have the best memories with.


Sunday, July 26, 2009

my mama raised me in the dirty south.

Well well well...

Here we are again. I am home...where it is warmer (aka hot), humid, and quite.

I can officially say that I now understand why people in the city like coming to Arkansas or somewhere where it is quite.

Everything is so much slower here, and cheaper (13.25% tax...not so fun). You can see the stars and hear nature.

God's creation is amazing...I can not believe it sometimes. Coming back and seeing all the trees, mountains, and lakes makes me stand in awe.

If I had one word to describe my experience in Chicago doing aXis it might be:

indescribable.

I learned so many new things about myself and things that I want to partake in, as well as God's grace and mercy. My prayer and hope is that we all take the things we learned in Chicago and put them to practice on our campuses.

----------------------------------------------

Subject change...

Leaving for California in three days. I am more than excited, but I wish I had a little bit more time at home between now and then. Someone wise once told me...

The older you get the faster time goes by...just like a roll of toilet paper.
-The Bearded Wonder
That is all.
----------------------------------------------
Everything will change.
Things will never be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment