it's not about who you spend the most time with...
it's who you have the best memories with.


Sunday, July 12, 2009

just for now...

As of today, I ONLY have two more weeks in this wonderful place called Chicago!

It is so weird to think that summer is almost over and that aXis is almost over.  In a way I am ready to be back, but then I am not.  I definitely can not wait to see all my friends and familia at home.

Anyway...not a lot is new, just mainly working at the lovely Portillo's in downtown Chicago.  I usually work nights...meaning 5 to either 10, 11, 12, or 1.  

I will definitely miss being here once I go home, especially since it is just getting into the 80's here while it is 100 degrees + back home.  I may have a heat stroke if that's possible when I get back.  I will also miss all of my aXis community when the project is over and my co-workers...I work with some interesting characters.

Anyway...it is getting late and I need some rest for tomorrow, it will be a long 10 hour shift day.

I will leave you with some few things I plan on doing when I get back into Arkansas:
  • GO TO SONIC!!!!! *Cause the closest one to us is like 30 miles or so away! :( sad day!*
  • Go to La Huerta!  I have been craving cheese dip/salsa and chips from there so bad!
  • Coffee Slushies!
  • Seeing  YOU!
That is all I can think of right now, but I am about to pass out so...

Peace and Blessings.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am running out of words to say to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment