it's not about who you spend the most time with...
it's who you have the best memories with.


Friday, May 21, 2010

all booked...

well well well...

it's spring fever and wedding season...how did that happen?
just last night i was asking my SB, aka 'side sunk' for all of you who sadly do not have one, :( [my heart goes out to you] if we had anything to go to on sunday! tonight is her lil sis/my lil sis's graduation and tomorrow is the marriage of the caddo tribe (neal-marsh wedding) in which they will probably exchange C's instead of rings.

anywho...i think i have had something to do on my free days a lot lately, not that i am complaining...i love seeing my friends and sharing important life moments with them, but i would just like a lazy day...and sunday is it! :) now i have probably jinxed it.

so so so...
things are about to change, one of my roomies is moving out but we are getting a new roomie, which is bittersweet but she's only moving 2 buildings down from me so it's not too terrible. i will miss her though! one more year of grad school, whoop whoop. and i managed to receive all A's this semester, don't even try to ask me how i did that miracle but i did.
so now i currently spend my mondays-fridays eighting to fiving it with an hour for lunchy in the mix. but i do get paid pretty nicely so i can't complain about that, except for when the weather is as amazing as it is today! wowzers! praise the Lord for this weather! :)

summer is going to be a good thing, actually it's going to be a great thing.not having to think about papers/reading/assignments/presentations/projects for the next 2 months will be oh so joyous. :) i just hope that i will have time to hang out with all the amazing people that God has blessed me with in my life while i can.

---------------
make happy those who are near,

and those who are far will come.

1 comment: