it's not about who you spend the most time with...
it's who you have the best memories with.


Thursday, May 27, 2010

closing time...



here it is only fifteen more minutes until i can say one more day until the weekend begins.  is it bad that i count down the hours and minutes until five o'clock monday through friday now? nahhh...it is perfectly healthy i am sure of it. :S

this may possibly be one of the shortest entries i have written in awhile. but since i currently only have about twelve minutes until i turn my computer off for the day, it will have to do...so five fun facts i can share with you today...

55555. i enjoy johnny's turkey sandwiches on my lunch break.
4444. i may or may not enjoy someone's company on these certain lunch breaks that i speak of.
333. i have been told that i look like i work in colorado due to the fact that i wear pants and a jacket to work, because WPN 240 is freezing.
22. my job=i am the definition of anne hatheway in the devil wears prada. (facebook, blogs, and twitter get me through the daily.)

....and

1.


-------------------------
Ah, summer, 
what power you have to make us suffer 
and like it.

5 comments:

  1. 1. I saw you today.
    2. You almost pulled out in front of me.
    3. I'm upset you still don't follow my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. that made my day.
    2. i didn't mean it...i was in between those two awesome trucks that love to park there just to obstruct my view.
    3. i am! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. i guess that answered your previous question if i was alive or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I requested they park there every day just to bug you...

    ReplyDelete