it's not about who you spend the most time with...
it's who you have the best memories with.


Monday, June 8, 2009

you've got mail.

As you may have guessed it...yes my roommates, aka Katie and Wendy, and I are watching 'You've Got Mail.' Which I have not really watched since it first came out, sorry Chelsea for what I am about to say...but I think it just seemed like a forever long movie that my mother made me watch, therefore I might have resented it a little bit. ;) But it is all good now.

Updates...

Well I absolutely love my roomies...we are so crazy and fun, it is truly only quite in our room when we all are asleep...whenever that happens. My D-Group is pretty awesome too, we have some good times as well.

Job Search: it is still going on for most of us. So hopefully our luck will change soon!

However, I recieved two good messages today:

1) I got a GA Position at Tech, so I will not be paying for my tuition. What a relief! :)

2) My aunt from Cali called me today, and she is booking my flight either tonight or tomorrow if she can find one. :)

P to the Umped am I!

Chicago = where my heart is. I will definitely miss this place, and will be visiting whenever I am able to. I love it here and I love it around 8/9ish when everyone is walking their dogs cause I get to pet them...saw a Labradoodle and a Chipoo. So cute! :) Wish I would have gotten pics, maybe next time.

As for now...it is wayyy past my bed time, because yes I am an old lady now.

Sorry for the lameness included in this post.

Maybe this video will make up for it!
YES WE CAN!

1 comment:

  1. Hello my love!

    I am glad you are loving axis and your roomates!

    Congratulations on your GA position! You will do fantastical!

    I have been praying for you about a job! Just keep up that danielle spirit even when it's hard. I know God has the right place for you there. :)

    I love you!

    KKKKeasta!!!!

    ReplyDelete