it's not about who you spend the most time with...
it's who you have the best memories with.


Sunday, June 14, 2009

sleeping to dream about you.

As you may have guessed...well if you know mr. mraz...yes I am listening to him.

I love Wendy...she told me to say that...but I do. She is one of my roommates and she liked to yell statements sometimes, which Katie (our other roommate) and I love. I am so thankful for those two...they are a blessing to me and we have too much fun together. Fo realz!

However, I really and truly miss my friends and family back home...I only have 6 more weeks in this wonderful city. I will post some pics sometime soon. Girl scouts honor.

So today for the first time ever I played Ultimate Frisbee...and I loved it. I think we're going to play every Sunday, so that will be good.

BTDubs, I think something just exploded outside. Gunshots...no...explosions...yes. In the sky? YES! :)

Well this post has almost turned into lame sauce so I'll leave you with this...

peanut butter and raw hot dogs (but not together)...nough said. :)
*MFEO*

No comments:

Post a Comment